RemedyX - Fallen Stars (DEMO) RemedyX - Fallen Stars (DEMO)

Not bad

My only suggestion for this one is to up the bitrate resulting in better clarity and of course extend it for the final version. Besides the clarity it seemed great and I hope to see a final version some day. And if you get the chance I'd like your input on some of my stuff. Thanks and good luck!

RemedyX responds:

Thanks! Wow! The bitrate... I didn't lower or alter it in anyway. Thanks for the review.

-WV- Nightlife (NG Cut) -WV- Nightlife (NG Cut)

Very Good

Its great to see good transitions from Demo's to final pieces (or cut versions whatever...) and this song did just that. It took a bit long to get going but it was well worth it. Your kick continues to create a great club effect and everything else is excellent as well. Good work, keep it up.

MattBlair responds:

Yo Echo. I've been seein some of your stuff pop up here lately, great job. Thanks for the review!

_-=[Burning My Angel]=-_ _-=[Burning My Angel]=-_

Incredible!

All I can say is wow! The variety of sounds and beats was great. I was also liking to chorus you put in :D The song was uplifting yet tragic...somehow...Anyway, great work on this piece, Hope to see more along these lines.

P.S. I am currently working on the final version of shattered and it should be out sometime tonight. Thanks for the input on that one too. See ya.

MaestroSorrow responds:

I will be sure to look into it ^^.

Many thanks for your review.

Phantoms - wispering wind Phantoms - wispering wind

Nice

Well man I gotta say I liked it. Its always to great start off with a pad or an ambient sounding pattern, which in this case was the above the clouds pad (fan of that one myself). I am not sure if this was the intention or not but I would actually speed up the the drum pattern a bit. However, this is totally up to you and the songs sounds great the way it is. I was also wondering where u found the DnB snare, I have been looking for it all over, or if u just used the drill DnB pattern and fooled around with it whatever. Anyway, great job and I hope to see more.

Eronn responds:

thanks, i fooled around with the drill dnb in slicer, saves alot if time, unless im going for a certin beat

-WV- Transcend(Prog Edit) -WV- Transcend(Prog Edit)

Awesome!

Hey, really nice job on this song. I didnt expect much when it started off with nothing but kicks and riffs, but it actually developed into a really great song. It was quite soothing and easy to listen to. It had a little jungle sound to it. Hopefully more songs along this line will come. Anyway, good luck to you and I hope more good songs to come

By the way, did you get this song name from mine or was it just on the top of your head? Either way is fine but I thought it would be cool if someone of your standards were to use a song name of mine...

MattBlair responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you liked it. And the name Transcend was on the top of my head, but shortly after submission I thought I remembered someone having the same title. Heh.

Inner Dialogues- Radio Edit Inner Dialogues- Radio Edit

Cool

I liked the intro alot, it really set off a cool feel to the song. The only downside I see to this song is that the kick-clap consisted almost throughtout the entire song. However, that is only a tiny detail and the overall song was excellent, Great Job! If you had any other suggestions on my stuff it would be greatly appreciated.

Kilkila responds:

I actually hear what you're saying about the kick-clap. Extended mix due out soon dude! Check back and see what I do with it- it's gonna blow you away.
Of course I'll take a look at your stuff.

_Alpha-Omega_ _Alpha-Omega_

Awesome!!

I really didnt find anything to criticize about the song, seemed great all round. Things were smoothed up well, then started back up again just as great. Keep up the good work! By the way, I only gave you a 9 cause I will rarely ever give 10's

Ak-17 responds:

thanks Echo

-WV- The Code Within (NG Mix) -WV- The Code Within (NG Mix)

Great Job!!

Although I liked the intro and main beat alot, the beginning seemed a bit too long and repetitive. Regardless, after the intro the song is excellent. I especially like how things were smoothed up near the middle and developed into a steady and enjoyable dance beat. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I also had a question for you, where did u buy/download some more sound packs, I was looking for them online and I couldnt seem to find any. Alright, catch up with you later

MattBlair responds:

The beggining may of been to long, I could agree. Please contact me on AIM, MSN, or email, or NG BBS(forums) to talk about purchasing/finding soundpacks.

THANKS for the review!

Evoluti9nx3 - X-masynth Evoluti9nx3 - X-masynth

A few things...

The song was alright but your beats consisted of two main note lines. When I make a song I try and make the lead at least 4 main note lines, that way theres more diveristy and time to do other things. Another thing I noticed is that there was no real flow or sticking with a consistant bassline, a few moments in the song were fairly random and didnt go well with the song. However, I think if u work on more diverse and elongated patterns, you could actually be quite good. Well, good luck

Raven Cry Raven Cry

Pretty Cool

Despite what you said about it not being that good, I actually like it. Starting off the Sound of a raven was a great way to begin. Plus, you are still keeping with the dark theme which is great. Overall a pretty good job.

I emailed you on your hotmail account, hopefully you got it, anyway, talk to you later about that collab.